TutuApp is available for MacBooks. This means TutuApp is now compatible with MacOS and can be installed on computers running MacOS. Installing and using TutuApp on MacBook is more fun than using it on iPhone. Download TutuApp for Mac below and install it by following the setup guide.
TutuApp for Mac
TutuApp can be installed on Apple Laptops and computers running MacOSX, MacOS Sierra, MacOS El Captain and higher. The app doesn’t occupy much space and will run in the background for unfinished downloads.
There are some main features for TutuApp on MacOS, that make the user experience more fun.
- Faster download speed than mobile.
- Store unlimited apps within GBs of storage in MacBooks.
- Play games by connecting joysticks and keyboards.
- Open multiple apps at once.
App name: TutuApp
File name: tutuh5_en.mobileconfig
Compatible with: MacOSX and higher
File type: System configuration file
Size: 28.6 KB
How to install?
Before installing you must know that there is no actual way of using TutuApp on MacBook. There is no direct installation process because TutuApp is a mobile app. We can’t use iPhone apps on MacBooks because the variation in file types. So in this method, learn how to use TutuApp in Mac with the help of your iPhone.
Note: You must have an iPhone, iPad or iPod in order to use TutuApp on Mac. If you don’t have one, please download the Android APK file or download on Windows.
- Download the above file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can also download it on your MacBook but it will open as a text file.
- After downloading, click on it to install. You will see an ‘installation error’ warning.
- Remember the name of the developer that is shown in the warning. It is ‘Winner Media Co., Ltd’ for Tutu helper.
- Go to your mobile settings>Apps>Certificates and click on ‘Trust certificate’ for Winner Media.
- Then install TutuApp on your iPhone, iPad or iPod successfully.
Connect iPhone to MacBook
If you own an iPhone and MacBook, you must be definitely owning a Apple Lightning cable. You can connect your iPhone to Mac via lightning cable and use TutuApp on Mac. Sadly, this is the only way to use TutuApp on Mac.
If you have any queries, please leave a message on our contact page.